Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday 14 April 2017

Super easy Peanut butter cookies


My oldest son is quite fond of peanut butter, and he asked me several times to make peanut butter cookies. To be honest I wasn't too sure it would be any good, so I postponed a bit.... but he kept on talking about it,  so I finally took the time to search the internet and settled for a recipe that looked simple enough.  And was I surprised ! Not only was it super easy to make, but the cookies were really good. 

So I'm sharing the recipe here, I just cut off a little of the sugar from the original as I thought it would be a bit too sweet.

I used crunchy peanut butter, but I think you can use any peanut butter you have available. 

 

Peanut butter cookies 
Peanut butter cookies

(About 24 cookies)
 
-          1 cup peanut butter
-          3/4 cup brown sugar
-          3/4 cup white sugar
-          1 cup butter – room temperature
-          2 egg
-          1 teaspoon baking soda
-          1 teaspoon baking powder
-          2 1/2 cups flour
-          1 teaspoon vanilla

-Mix peanut butter, sugar and butter till smooth.

-Add one egg at a time, then stir in rest of the ingredients.

-Roll into balls, place on baking sheet and flatten before baking in a 180 oven for about 7-8 minutes.

- Cool on wire rack.

-These cookies keep very well in an airtight container.

 

Original recipe courtesy of: www.food.com


''These were actually quite good'' - Emilie


No comments:

Post a Comment