Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 22 December 2012

The cordial is finished !

    For those who are curious about what became of the cordial I made in the summer, here is the news.... it is delicious !

    I simply strained it, and bottled the thick, sweet alcohol in a simple glass bottle. The berries I used on ice-cream, and with natural yoghurt.

    I could have strained it through a coffee filter, or cheese cloth, but I did not feel the need for a perfectly clear drink. It is perfect just as it is... next year I will make more and give it away as Christmas gifts.

    Here is the original post : http://roland-designs.blogspot.no/2013/08/the-time-of-red-currants.html

All you need a is a sieve and clean glass bottle

The finished liquor, or cordial

No comments:

Post a Comment