Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Pastic canvas house

    In June when my sister Laura came to visit she brought me a fun little kit from TIGER. The idea of the kit was cute, but I found the acrylic wool a little too bold. So I looked in my stash of this-and-that's, and found I had some crewel embroidery wool that would fit the purpose.

    Living in Norway it is only natural that I should stitch a house in red, so here is my first little try at canvas, 3D embroidery.

Little plastic house kit from Tiger



........................................................................

A beautiful rainbow after an on/off rainy day


No comments:

Post a Comment