Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Blue cheese salmon on a veggie bed

It has been a long time since I posted a recipes... one reason is that I have a hard time taking photos when pack of hungry children pounce on the food faster than I can 'click !'.

Here is a salmon recipe that I adapted from one of those ' free recipes' you can pick up at the grocery store.

---------------------------------------------------



Salmon with blue cheese


-          500 g salmon fillet
-          Olive oil
-          Fish spice ( or mix your own with sea salt, black pepper, paprika powder, crushed bay leave, and parsley )
-          1 lemon
-          4 big mushrooms
-          1 red paprika
-          1 leek
-          1 glove garlic
-          Cheap blue cheese

Set oven at 200 degrees
Cut all veggies, mix with olive oil and place in a glass or ceramic oven safe tray.
Lay fillets on top, sprinkle with the fish spice, juice from ½ the lemon- Place a slice of blue cheese on top.
Cover with aluminum foil, bake in oven about 25-30 mns. Or till fish is cooked.
Serve with rice, or boiled potatoes.

Salmon with blue cheese

3 comments:

  1. I love salmon and I love blue cheese. I've never had them together, but I bet they taste great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually not one for fish, but blue cheese is one of my faves and it looks delicious in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a little curious about the combination, but it went really well together and though I have some picky eaters amongs my children, my 10 years old son loved it.

    ReplyDelete