Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday 28 April 2013

New blog ....

Welcome to the new Roland-designs blog !

It has been too difficult to find time to up-grade three different blogs, so after some considerations I decided to combine them into one.

In this blog I will keep you all updated on the latest news, finds, fun tid-bits, and such. And of course, I'll keep on sharing lot's of photos of the cats, my garden, needlework, photos of projects from friends and families, etc..., etc....

If you have any suggestions be sure to let me know.

You might also notice that I have started to ' export ' blog posts from my old blogs.... yep ! With blogger it is easily done in a couple clicks on the PC.


No comments:

Post a Comment