Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 4 April 2015

Easter 2015, Super easy crochet dish cloth pattern

    Like many crafters I have a stash of supplies that  were bought on impulse, usually due to a sale sign over a basket of brightly colored yarn.

     Once in a while I itch for a quick, easy, non long-term-commitment  project.

      In my knitting box, I had two balls of cotton/linen yarn that had sat there for too many years. The colors were a little dull, but since it was cotton yarn I thought some little crochet rags would be just the thing to put them to use.


Super easy crochet dish cloth ( 23 x 23 cm )

Cotton yarn  (19 sts and 28 rows to 10 cm )

Crochet hook 3.5

Instruction:

-Start by making a 40 sc chain.
-Work 17 rows in  treble crochet.
-Use a different ( or the same color ) to work a little border in sc, with 5 sc in each corner.
-Weave in ends with a large embroidery needle.

Super easy crochet dish cloth

........................... Easter 2015 .........................

Easter started with a blanket of new snow........


Rosaline painting Easter eggs while wearing her 'Snow white' costume.

Crochet Easter eggs..... I made these years ago and my husband had carefully saved them....
 Patterns here:

http://www.grannys-garret.com/pattern/nuncia_easter_egg.pdf

http://priscillascrochet.net/free%20patterns/Easter/Art%20Deco%20Easter%20Eggs.pdf



Princess Emilie posing by the crocuses
'' Isn't it a little early to be putting flowers out ? ''  Well, pansies can take a few degrees minus, so they are the first flowers I plant out........

................................................................................


Cute little book cover made by my sister Elodie
She even embroidered my name.... it fits my agenda perfectly ! Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment