Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 5 April 2014

Vintage Easter mold.

    When I was in Berlin last month for the team captain summit I passed by a vintage/antique shop and found this little Easter mold.

    It is marked ' KAISER, Made in W Germany'

    Aluminium, two halves, with three metal 'pegs' to close the mold ( I think one peg is missing ), large opening at the bottom.

    I'll probably use it to shape some marzipan, or chocolate.

    Any ideas of how to use it ?

    Have you ever used a mold like that before ?

Vintage West Germany Easter mold



1 comment:

  1. What a great find! I've never used one like that. I think it's cute as an Easter decoration. Definitely a conversation starter. If you do make something in it, I'd love to see the picture posted. This reminds me, I have some old cookie cutters that my uncle made many, many moons ago. I think I should dig them out.

    ReplyDelete