Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Sajou mini bell pull stitching update 2, and latest news....

   I know I have not been blogging as much as I could, should or would had I had more time.....

   Maybe I have been distracted with stitching the Sajou mini bell pull, or it could be that all those pre-Christmas events, and duties have taken priority ?

    The winter has had a rather mild start, and it was only last weekend that we finally got  a blanket of snow. The children were overjoyed of course, and we still have wet gloves and suits hanging up to dry from last weekend. I love the snow of course, but could wish myself a ' drying' room for all the shoes, boots, gloves, hats and suits... not to forget mentioning a wet dog........


Yeah ! Snow at last ! Somewhere in the pic. you cna make out Rosy in the tree and Emilie in the snow.

This old husky dog of ours prefers the comforts of home and gives ' Poor me....' looks when she is outside.

  Here are couple photos of the Sajou mini bell pull, I reckon I'll be finished with it by the end of the week.

Almost finished

I just love the way 100's of little crosses can make such lovely pictures


    

No comments:

Post a Comment