Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday 4 August 2013

Shamrock crochet motifs

    During the holiday I was asked by a bride-to-be to design some shamrock crochet jewelry, I have been working with the Irish rose for years, and it was an interesting challenge to do something new, yet true to my own style.

   So after trying out different shamrock/clover motifs, I modified a basic pattern to create my own version of a three leaved shamrock.

   Here are photos of the different different pieces I tried out.....
 

5 clovers, fresh water pearls, and gold plated findings.

Three clovers, Fresh water pearls, gold plated findings

Fresh water pearls, ribbons, and sterling silver



Emilie modeling the bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment