Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Bookshelves and dinosaurs.

     When I was a little girl I really, truly believed that toys came to life at midnight, then reverted back to being inanimate objects by the first morning light....

    Now that I am older, and a mother I usually blame my kids for toys left lying on the floor, found in the washing machine, or those that I step and trip on during the day.... but the sight that greeted me from my bookshelf early one morning made me suspicious that maybe the children might just have been telling the truth all along.....

'This is exactly how I found the toys.... !'


The T-Rex had his teeth planted deep into the cervical vertebrates of his prey....            
There were more sharp toothed, supposed extinct creatures found lurking among my old books-----


But we need not fear.... Mr Kitty is keeping watch....

....since he taken a shine to sleeping atop the book shelves, he can keep a look out for un-usual nocturnal activities, and while at it, he can  also keep that paper dragon in check !

No comments:

Post a Comment