Roland-designs , Virginie's blog.

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 30 December 2013

Bad kitty

       Garfield is a very curious and social kitty. He's actually not a kitten anymore, at 2 years old you would expect a little more 'mature' behaviour from him, but this Christmas he has been caught on camera doing things a cat shouldn't do......

I was folding/sorting the laundry when I had to turn my back for a minute, and guess who jumped on the table and made himself comfortable....... Garfield !

'Hey ! I'm trying to get cosy here !'

Garfield is so greedy that he climbed into the dishwasher to look for leftover turkey bits.

'Garfield get your head out of my coffee cup !'

I was just getting ready to strain my berry cordial, when who should appear ...... Garfield of course  !

No comments:

Post a Comment